Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I want a rewrite of Jeeves and Wooster where everyone is bisexual and there’s no stigma. Can you imagine the sheer number of accidental engagements?
When Bertie and Jeeves finally get married it’s because, well, duh, but it’s also to make sure that Bertie doesn’t accidentally get engaged to Gussie Fink-Nottle again.
important character development questions
- under what circumstances do they lick a thing to claim it as their own
- what are their feelings, hypothetical or otherwise, regarding the High School Musical series
- whose face(s) would they draw dicks on in sharpie if they saw them passed out on a couch at a party
- what would their reaction be to seeing Frozen in theaters and witnessing Hans doing the douchebag thing
- i dunno where to go from here; i made this post solely for the HSM one
#whether Newt loved HSM or not #you BET he knew the lyrics #one day Newt gets fed up with Hermann ‘conforming to the system’ or whatever#and yells at him to stop sticking to the status quo #and hermann looks so betrayed but cant get the song out of his head and keeps humming it #and newt is just like ‘YOU?’ #and hermann snaps ‘SHUT UP I HAVE A SISTER’ #(which is true but hermann also had a big zac efron thing ya know) #(no shame hermann who hasnt) #pacific rim #Newton Geiszler #hermann gottlieb [tags via patster223]
ah yes, a healthy relationship… my ultimate fetish……
#my ultimate fetish is extremely healthy relationships with EXTREMELY UNHEALTHY SURROUNDING CIRCUMSTANCES #like how did this healthy relationship happen? nobody knows. it’s extremely improbable. HERE IT IS
Page 1 of 229